A networking initiative for the Baking Community with employment opportunities for job-seekers.
- Over 1000 job positions available
- Meet your future employers LIVE on-the-spot
- Companies like BreadTalk, Goodwood Park Hotel, Baker & Cook and Tiong Bahru Bakery are on-site!
- Receive career and training advice from e2i, Qood and BELLS
Get real help with your resume and job applications
Note: To attend job interviews, please create a Qood account as well after registering for the event. use this link to create your Qood account for free : https://qood.com.sg/job-fair/baking-symposium-2022
Topic 02: Bakers in a New Age
Time: 2.30pm – 3.30pm
(Open to Public)
- Cake Making by BreadTalk’s Master Chef
- Dim Sum Making by BELLS’ Master Chef
- SkillsFuture Advice by South East CDC
- Exhibition booths by Participating Partners
Baking Demonstration by Sensitive Chef Delcie
Topic: Healthier Baking: How to Modify Key Baking ingredients such as Egg and Dairy
Date : 25th June (Saturday) Time: 10.00am
Topic: Sharing Session by BreadTalk “Bakers Employability”
Date: 16th July (Saturday)
Additionally : Job seekers are requested to create a Qood account as well after registering for the event. Link to create your Qood account will also be attached to the Registration Confirmation email.