The fees differ across course offerings and are subjected to subsidies under SkillsFuture credits and SkillsFuture funding.
The payment terms and conditions apply to students who provide for any payment made to BELLS SG Pte Ltd (BELLS). By authorising a payment to the aforementioned company, it would be treated as an act of acceptance to the fees and refund policy as listed below.
1. The payment details supplied at the time of course application is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and not by BELLS. It is the sole responsibility of the students to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that students should retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which may assist in resolution of any disputes which may arise.
2. Students acknowledge, agree, understand and confirm that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to payment transactions transmitted wirelessly or via the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud which BELLS has no control over such matters.
3. BELLS and/or respective Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of:
(a) any data, information or message or;
(b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message or;
(c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
4. Under no circumstances shall BELLS, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any consequential damages, or any damages arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of any payment services or resulting from unauthorised access or alteration of data transmissions or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
5. The student agrees that BELLS or any of its employees will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from his/her use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these terms where such failure is due to circumstance beyond BELLS’ reasonable control.
6. The payment details provided by students during payment must be correct and accurate and that he/she shall not use a payment account that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. They must also agree and undertake to provide correct and valid payment details.
7. BELLS may share personal information of students with its bankers or auditors for clearing necessary fees payments.
8. Fees will not be refunded at any point once the class has commenced
9. BELLS reserves its rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.