SMEs that meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Employment size of not more than 200 or with annual sales turnover of not more than $100 million
- Must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Courses have to be fully paid for by the employer.
- Trainee is not a full-time national serviceman.
You may view the full terms for training providers here.
Further Info: This scheme is intended for all organizations, including non-business entities not registered with ACRA e.g. VWOs, societies, etc. Only Ministries, statutory boards, and other government agencies are not eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs Scheme. Sole proprietorships which meet all of the above criteria are also eligible.