CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. It ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to design, implement functional networks, configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices, use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks, implement network security, standards, and protocols, troubleshoot network problems and support the creation of virtualized networks.
CompTIA Network+ for IT Networking Engineers
- Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
- Determine and explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
- Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies and ensure business continuity
- Summaries physical security and common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology and appropriate tools to support connectivity and performance
Suitable for computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems and anyone who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network infrastructure support or Network administration.
Computer Technician, Network Field technician, Help Desk technician, System Engineer, IS Consultant, Network Support Specialist, Network Field Engineer, Network Analyst.
Mode of Training
Enrol now at $30 (application fee)
Application fee will be waived upon completion of programme
Offset the payable course fee using your SkillsFuture Credit