Learn to create stunning Graphic Designs faster and better with easy drag and drop actions. Suitable for beginners.
Learn Modern Design Using Canva
Graphic Design Platform
Join our course to learn to create engaging, attractive and professional-like graphic designs in 3 days. That too with simple drag-and-drop actions.
Our Create Visual Contents with Graphic Design Platform Course is crafted for individuals like you. The course enables you to create designs that are not only visually attractive but also clearly convey the concept behind them. These designs are printable and can be used for personal and business purposes.
The best part? The course is SkillsFuture Credit eligible.
Canva is an easy-to-use free graphic design platform that allows you to create graphic designs using pre-designed templates using a drag-and-drop interface. It comes with an intuitive editing feature that enables you to create social media graphics and videos for personal or professional use without any prior graphic designing experience.
- Beautification of graphics with drag and drop methods
- Understanding UX for design
- Understanding target audience goals
- Understanding Canva tools and templates
- Editing Canva templates
- Understanding different types of visual
- Understanding the rule of three in graphic presentation layouts
- Strategizing design to market products
- UX Impact evaluation and analysis
- Small / home business owners to create social media posts / collateral
- Any service provider who wants to take their business online
- Consultants/coaches/agents to create presentations/business cards
- Bloggers/influencers to create attractive posts, banners, videos
- Social media managers to create posts and videos
- Job seekers/ freelancers/ writers to create portfolio / ebooks/ resumes
- Anyone who wants to create photo/video collage/customized merchandise
- Anyone without prior designing knowledge
- Have at least GCE ‘N’ level education
- Basic computer literacy is required for this programme
- You are encouraged to bring your own laptop and charger to class. However, one will be provided to you if necessary
Mode of Training
Total Training Duration
Strong alumni portal of more than 140,000 students
4 training centers islandwide
Course is SkillsFuture Credit eligible
Complete hands-on session with practical lessons
Live demonstration of every feature and procedure
Face-to-face training session by expert faculties
In-class projects to gain practical exposure
for classes starting from 1 Jan 2023
(up to 70% course fee subsidy)
(up to 90% course fee subsidy)
|Create Visual Contents with Graphic Design Platforms
(Enhanced Training Support for SME)
Full Course Fee with GST before subsidy: $1188.00
Terms and Conditions:
*Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may offset the payable course fees with SkillsFuture Credit.
*Singapore Citizens aged 21 to 31 may also offset payable course fees with the Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA) Funds for self-sponsored courses.
All information is correct at the time of posting (04 November 2022). BELLS Academic Group Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice at its own discretion.
Application fee will be waived upon
completion of programme
- Click on “See Class Schedule” to see the available dates.
- Choose the “Course Date” and click on “Checkout”
2. Application Fee
- Secure your slot by making a $30 application fee. This will be refunded upon completion of the 5-day programme.
- Your payment is acknowledged when you receive a WhatsApp message.
- The remaining course fee can be paid via SkillsFuture Credit or cash on the first day of class.
3. Start Class
- 1-2 weeks before the class start, you will receive a reminder call from our customer service hotline (+65 64733936).
- For verification, please bring your NRIC and SingPass login and arrive at 8.50am on your first day.
Enrol now at $30 (application fee)
Application fee will be waived upon completion of programme
Offset the payable course fee using your SkillsFuture Credit
Course Reference Number
Funding Validity Period
After 70% course fee subsidy