- Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that allows for secure and transparent record-keeping of transactions. It uses cryptography to secure and validate transactions, and a consensus mechanism to reach agreement on the state of the ledger among participants.
- The ledger is maintained and updated by nodes in the network, creating a decentralized system where there is no central authority. This makes blockchains resistant to tampering and censorship and allows for a secure and transparent means of exchanging value and tracking assets. Some of the most well-known examples of blockchain technology include Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fundamentals in Blockchain
There are various career prospects and opportunities in the blockchain field, including but not limited to:
- Blockchain Developer: Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing blockchain solutions for businesses and organizations.
- Blockchain Engineer: Focuses on building, testing, and deploying blockchain systems and applications.
- Blockchain Architect: Designs the technical infrastructure and protocols of blockchain systems.
- Blockchain Project Manager: Manages the development and implementation of blockchain projects, including budgeting and team management.
- Blockchain Consultant: Advises companies and organizations on the strategic use of blockchain technology and its potential applications.
- Blockchain Analyst: Conducts research and analysis on blockchain technology and its impact on various industries.
- Cryptocurrency Trader: Trades various cryptocurrencies and digital assets, using technical analysis and market knowledge.
The demand for blockchain professionals is increasing as the technology is gaining widespread adoption across various industries, including finance, healthcare, and supply chain management. Thus, a career in the blockchain industry can be lucrative and have excellent growth potential.
There are several benefits to obtaining a qualification in fundamental blockchain technology, including:
- Increased Knowledge and Understanding: A formal education in blockchain fundamentals will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the technology, its history, and its potential applications.
- Career Advancement: A qualification in blockchain technology can help you stand out in a competitive job market and increase your chances of getting hired or promoted.
- Increased Earning Potential: As the demand for blockchain professionals continues to grow, individuals with a qualification in the technology may command higher salaries.
- Networking Opportunities: Pursuing a qualification in blockchain technology can also provide opportunities to network with other professionals in the field, potentially leading to new career opportunities or collaborations.
- Keeping Up with Industry Trends: By obtaining a qualification in blockchain technology, you can stay up-to-date with the latest developments and advancements in the industry.
In summary, obtaining a qualification in fundamental blockchain technology can provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the growing blockchain industry, as well as the potential for increased career opportunities and earning potential.
Fundamental in Blockchain Technology provides a comprehensive training program that covers key topics such as:
- Blockchain Technology
- Digitisation for Businesses
- Blockchain Distributed Ledger Framework
- Decentralized Applications for Blockchain Businesses
At the end of the course, participants will be able to explore opportunities for business innovation and reform and lead the implementation of innovative business initiatives by achieving the following learning outcomes:
- Interpret the concept of blockchain technology and its potential to create new and emerging innovative business processes with the current business models in comparison with others industries
- Identify the concept and principles of digitisation applicable for businesses
- Analyse blockchain applications in open-source distributed ledger by assessing their feasibility and costs-benefits of potential innovations.
- Develop an action plan for business innovation implementation by identifying the key success factors and potential business opportunities in blockchain technology.
Have completed GCE “N” Level or in the absence, be able to comprehend, read, write and speak English and with Numeracy at WSQ Workplace Literacy (WPLN) Level 5
No prior technical qualifications or experience is required but learners are expected to have:
Basic computer literacy
Basic Internet Usage skills
In comparison to other certifications, you can benefit from the more comprehensive focus of the Fundamental in Blockchain Technology as it covers a broader range of essential topics.
It depends on various factors such as the goals of the individual, the depth and breadth of the curriculum, the delivery methods, the instructor’s expertise, and the overall quality of the program.
It is important to research and compare different programs to determine which one best fits your needs and goals.
Solid track record
Live, instructor-led face-to-face classroom training
Coaching by Experienced Trainers
Hands-on learning with group exercises
Continuous, extensive learning support
The certification is the Statement of Attainment from BELLS
There is a 60 minute exam with 30 minute case study and a 30 minute short answer questions.
Bells is an Accredited Training Provider (ATP) of Blockchain and our trainers are with years of professional experience.
This course is offered live, interactive, trainer-led sessions where you can learn directly from top experts.
Take proactive steps to ensure your staff are well informed and versed in cybersecurity knowledge and best practices. Bells’ CompTIA’s Network+ training program can be integrated into company training programs to guarantee each individual has the skills needed to achieve cybersecurity success.
Validate your employee’s knowledge in network administration.
Enhance your overall cybersecurity!