Python is an in-demand programming language that can help you unlock the door to a better paying job. Learn how to analyse data using Python, the most popular programming language in data science. Whether you’re a new programmer looking to switch careers or an experienced coder looking to expand your fit within a challenging job market, this path will provide you with the advanced skills for coding in Python.
Advance in Python Programming for Business Automation
- Solve identified issues and problems (Create a Business Proposal)
- Create User Interface Design
- Install and Run Python Integrated Development Environment
- Install XAMPP and learn to create Database and run SQL commands
- Program Python to add records into Database tables
- Program Python to retrieve records from Database tables
- Apply Python for visualisation of Business data
- Apply Python for machine learning of Business data
- Develop application in line with design specifications (Program Python to manage your Business Data)
- Test Your Python Application
- Generate the Executable File for Deployment
- Create Portfolio Report
- Create and store your Portfolio online for visibility and future reference
Embedded Systems Engineers, Software Engineer, UI Designer, Software Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, and programmers who would like to dive deeper into the language.
Systems Engineers, Software Engineer, UI Designer, Software Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, and programmers who would like to dive deeper into the language.
Mode of Training
Enrol now at $30 (application fee)
Application fee will be waived upon completion of programme
Offset the payable course fee using your SkillsFuture Credit